Download our new whitepaper: Increase the value of every customer interaction with real-time personalization
It seems so simple: personalize the message, and the offer, to improve the overall customer experience. Accomplishing this in real-time, however, is no easy feat. Pre-determined personalization isn’t actually all that personal, as it’s based on data and demographics in aggregate, rather than individualized, contextual data.
Instead, marketers must evaluate a combination of identity and behavior information to make informed, instantaneous choices that will help them to build affinity for their brand among consumers.
We’ve also learned that while the message matters a lot in the personalization process, the message’s packaging and delivery matters too. Marketers must differentiate their personalization efforts by:
- Offering the most relevant and valuable message, consistently
- Using the most engaging means possible to deliver that message
- Reinforcing offers and messages in multiple brand channels (email, web, SMS, etc.)
- Learning from previous interactions to intelligently adjust personalization initiatives
Ultimately, by pursuing real-time personalization, marketers will reap the following rewards:
- Increased response rates in inbound channels
- Consistent, relevant dialogue with customers
- Better overall marketing results, including increased sales and revenue, improved online conversion rates, and strengthened customer loyalty and retention
Want to learn more? View the webinar we recently hosted with Pereion Solutions: Creating excellent customer experiences with data-driven personalization.